Weekly Pottery Classes
• Each class lasts 2 hours & price per class is £20.
• To book your place classes must be paid for in advance, so a 4-week block is £80.
• Classes run in blocks of 4 weeks on/ 1 week off throughout the year.
• Classes run on Tuesday, 6-8 pm, Wednesday, 1-3 pm, Thursday, 1-3 pm, Thursday 6-8 pm.
• Price includes: up to 1kg clay, glazes, firings, tuition & studio fee.
• We cover a range of hand building techniques as well as wheel work.
If you would like more information or to book a place, please contact Louise.
Pottery taster sessions at PoppyRose £35.00
Ideal if you want to have a go at pottery but can’t commit to a weekly class, or a great gift. Gift vouchers available
Split into 2 sessions as follows:
Session 1: (last 1 ½ hours) In this session you will make your pot using either a hand building technique or on the wheel. Typically, you will make a mug, tea light holder or tea cup & saucer OR up to 2 pots on the wheel. Your pot will then be fired when ready.
Session 2: (lasts up to 1 hour) You return to decorate your pot. Your pot then needs a final firing in the kiln.
Please note: turnaround time between session 1 & 2 is around 2/3 weeks, to allow time for your pot to dry & be fired. Taster sessions run on demand & are held on Saturdays only. Booking is essential & payment in full or a deposit is required at the time of booking. Contact Louise for available dates.
‘Louise was a brilliant teacher and friendly. Had a fantastic time, great experience and well worth the money! Hoping to do it all again, even willing to travel the hour and a bit to do it. Couldn’t recommend it more!